What is the bridgeMLS?
Formerly known as East Bay’s first Multiple Listing Service, bridgeMLS is the result of 25 years of relentless innovation.
Established in 1994, bridgeMLS is one of the largest 100 MLS’s in the country that provides 80% coverage of data & listings in California. It provides the real estate community with comprehensive property information through a wide variety of technology and support services.
bridgeMLS can be accessed by Real Estate Brokers, Agents, and Appraisers who are licensed by the California Department of Real Estate.
bridgeMLS members and subscribers take advantage of the most innovative standards as the MLS is RESO certified.
BridgeMLS coverage for the following areas:
- Bay Point
- Bethel Island/ Byron/ Knightsen
- Castro Valley
- Crockett/Port Costa
- Discovery Bay
- El Cerrito
- El Sobrante (City)
- El Sobrante (County)
- Hercules Proper
- Hercules By The Bay
- Lake County
- Lake Tahoe
- Marin County
- Mendocino County
- Napa County
- Oakland Zip 94601 to Zip 94612, Zip 94618, Zip 94619, Zip 94621, Zip 94705
- Piedmont Zip 94610, Zip 94611, Zip 94618
- Pleasant Hill
- Richmond – Hilltop/College
- Richmond – Richmond View
- Richmond – North & East Richmond – N & W/Parchester
- Richmond – South Richmond
- Richmond – Pt Richmond/ Bayfront
- Richmond – Annex
- Richmond Country Club
- Sacramento County
- San Francisco County
- San Joaquin County
- San Leandro
- San Lorenzo
- San Mateo County
- San Pablo Proper
- San Pablo – Tara Hills/ Bayview Pk
- San Pablo – Montalvin
- San Pablo – Rollingwood
- San Ramon
- Santa Clara County
- Solano County
- Sonoma County
- Tuolumne County
- Union City
What are the Benefits of Joining the bridgeMLS?
As a bridgeMLS member you will have access to a community of experienced professionals and many products and platforms:
- access to the 10+ MLS
- access to 20+ products and services that power every aspect of the real estate business
- Mobile Apps: Homesnap and HomeSpotterHomesnap
- top support & training for any of bridgeMLS Membership Products.
- data integrity which translates in access to accurate and reliable listing data as bridgeMLS is RESO certified
How to become a member of bridgeMLS?
Before becoming a member of bridgeMLS you would have to earn your license from the California Department of Real Estate first.
It has the below requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete 135 Hours of Pre-Licensing Education
- Pass the Course Final Exam
- Pass the California salesperson licensing exam.
- Choose a sponsoring broker.
- Complete the Licensing Application
- Activate License
There are 3 options you can choose from:
- Real Estate Brokers Participants
- Real Estate Agent
- Appraiser Participant
For any of the above membership/subscriber options is required to complete an application and provide additional documentation.
The steps for submission to bridgeMLS can be found here: https://www.bridgemls.com/applications-billing
How to get Access to bridgeMLS API?
After you have joined bridgeMLS you can access MLS data through a RESO Web API using the Bridge Interactive platform. There is no fee required.
You must follow the below steps: