End-User License Agreement (EULA) of MLS IMPORT
Last update: February 1st, 2020
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and mlsimport.com.
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our mlsimport.com software (“Software”) directly from mlsimport.com.
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the MLS Import software. It provides a license to use the MLS Import software (plugin or turnkey website solution) and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
This EULA agreement must be accepted by the direct owner of the MLS account that will be used under MLS Import software (the real estate agent who will provide the MLS Web API credentials).
If you are a company or other legal entity that has not a direct connection to the MLS account that will be used under MLS Import software, do not install or use the software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the software supplied by MLSImport.com herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any MLS Import updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
MLS Import hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the MLS Import software on your one single domain following the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the software nor permit the whole or any part of the software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the software or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the software for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- Use the software for any purpose that MLS Import considers is a breach of this EULA agreement
MLS Turnkey Solution Hosting & License Terms
MLS Import Turnkey solution (hosting, theme, updates) will be offered by our theme under these terms:
- You will have FTP access to modify the MLS Theme code on your cloud hosting through child theme, BUT you will not be allowed to modify, download, copy or reproduce the MLS Theme Plugin!
- Hosting will be provided in a cloud solution and will include: daily backups, wordpress and included theme and plugins updates, security management and services to restore of the last daily backup if needed
- Hosting will NOT include custom emails by your domain.
- In case you terminate the subscription for MLS Turnkey solution, you will get your full database (database includes users, pages, and posts), but the MLS Theme will not be available to be downloaded or used on another hosting.
Intellectual Property and Ownership
MLS Import shall at all times retain ownership of the software as originally downloaded and all subsequent installations of the software. The software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the software, including any modifications made to it) are and shall remain the property of MLS Import.
MLS Import reserves the right to grant licenses to use the software to third parties.
Term. This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date, shall continue in full force and effect for one (1) month and shall be automatically renewed after that for successive periods unless written notice of intent not to renew is received by either Party at least thirty (30) days before the commencement of any subsequent Term.
Either Licensee or MLS Import may terminate this Agreement:
i) in the event of material default or breach any term, condition or covenant contained in this Agreement by the other Party which is not cured within thirty (30) calendar days after written notice of the default or breach;
(ii) immediately upon written notice if the other Party files or is the subject of a bankruptcy case, makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, becomes insolvent, is generally unable to pay its debts as they become due, or has a receiver, trustee, or conservator appointed for any substantial part of its assets or properties;
(iii) immediately upon notice of an MLS® violation; or, (iv) without cause upon thirty (30) days written notice. The licensee shall forfeit any fees paid in advance if the Licensee terminates this Agreement before the expiration of the Term.
This EULA agreement and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement shall be governed by and construed following the laws of the US.
Our Policy has been designed and created to ensure those affiliated with MLS Import of our commitment and realization of our obligation not only to meet but to exceed most existing privacy standards.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently. If, at any point in time, MLS Import decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to MLS Import, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://mlsimport.com/, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Accurately, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable data and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
By using WooCommerce Subscriptions, you may be storing personal data, and depending on which third-party payment processors you’re using to take subscription payments, you may be sharing personal data with external sources.
What we collect and store
To process recurring subscription payments, we store the customer’s name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and payment details.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. However, if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
There is information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
Also, MLS Import may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. This site intends to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
· To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
· To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
· To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information would be determined based upon the following criteria: the period of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. Site Administrators can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and to whom it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and support you.
Use of Information Collected
MLS Import does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
MLS Import may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://mlsimport.com/
MLS Import may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
What we share with others
What data is collected by PayPal
Information shared with a payment provider to process payments includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
How PayPal uses data
To better understand how a provider uses and stores the data shared with them, check their privacy policies directly:
How can I access, update, or delete the collected data by MLS Import?
You can update or delete your data stored on MLS Import from https://mlsimport.com/my-account/
You can also contact us at [email protected] to update or delete data for you.
Disclosure of Information
MLS Import may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
· as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
· in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
· in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
· as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
· to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
· as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service; · as essential to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of MLS Import
MLS Import greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in MLS Import products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice. Children under the age of 13 MLS Import’s website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to [email protected]. If you want to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. MLS Import will continue to adhere to this Policy concerning any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
MLS Import takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us