What is the Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS)?
Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) is the biggest and most accurate property listing database for real estate throughout Arizona. It was founded in 1982 and since then has grown to be one of the 5 largest MLS’s in the country.
Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS) connects you to over 37,000 subscribers in Arizona. That includes Sales Agents, Brokers and Appraisers.
ARMLS strives to ensure the most accurate, up-to-date MLS, with great exposure and the best technology on the market.
They state that their mission is to “Provide the industry benchmark of quality data and service for subscribers.”
In Property Search will get shown the below Associations:
- Phoenix Association of REALTORS®
- Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®
- SouthEast Valley Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Western Pinal Regional Association of REALTORS®
- West Maricopa Association of REALTORS®
Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) Coverage
Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS) does not have a coverage area defined by geography.
It mainly covers Maricopa and Pinal counties and major cities:
- Apache Junction,
- Casa Grande,
- Cave Creek,
- El Mirage,
- Fountain Hills,
- Litchfield Park,
- Queen Creek,
- San Tan Valley,
- Sun City,
- Sun City West,
What are the Benefits of Joining the Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS)
Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) provides a wide variety of products to meet subscriber needs. The list of products that subscribers gain access can be found here: https://armls.com/products
As a subscriber of the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS), you have the below benefits:
- accurate information
- ongoing training and education
- access to a collection of on-demand videos
- access to online classes
- RESO Platinum certificate
- monthly residential reports
- monthly rental report
- access to a variety of market reports
How to become a member of Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) ?
First must get the Real Estate License In Arizona.
Before you go over the process must check first if you meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Obtain an Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS) fingerprint card
- Provide proof of legal presence to ADRE
- Complete a Disciplinary Actions Disclosure and if needed, complete a Disclosure Document Checklist
In order to earn the license you must follow the below steps:
- Complete 90 Hours Of Instruction Online
- Complete The 6 Hour Contract Writing Course
- Pass the Course Final Exam
- Pass The Pearson Vue® Real Estate Exam (Official Exam)
- Choose a sponsoring broker.
- Activate Your License With The Arizona Department Of Real Estate!
After you will get the Real Estate License In Arizona must contact your local association for support: https://armls.com/who-do-i-contact#local-associations
How to get Access to Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) API?
Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) data can be requested using the Bridge API platform. In order to get the access, you must get the access approved for ARMLS.
To do this you must follow the below steps:
- Register to Bridge Interactive: https://bridgedataoutput.com/register
- Verify your email to get the account activated.
- Login Bridge Interactive: https://bridgedataoutput.com/login
From Data access section request API access for Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service.