Create a real estate website with MLS PIN listings
How to use MLS Import with MLS PIN
Import MLS Pin properties in a few easy steps:
- Get a compatible Real Estate WordPress theme. MLS Import integrates live MLS PIN listings into WpResidence, WpEstate, Houzez, Real Homes.
- Create an account with Bridge Interactive. Get the API Credentials.
- Subscribe to the MLS Import plugin, install it, and add the API credentials. Connect to the MLS Pin dataset.
- Select what listings to import. MLS Import will successfully create and sync the only active listings from MLS PIN.
How to get MLS PIN Web API credentials?
To get the API credentials, you must follow the below steps:
- Register in Bridge Interactive: https://bridgedataoutput.com/register
- Verify your email to get the account activated.
- Login in Bridge Interactive: https://bridgedataoutput.com/login
- From the Data Access section, request API access from MLS PIN.
- Wait for approval, and you can start using the MLS Import plugin.
How to contact MLS PIN
Data access is only available by the brokerage. Individual agents do not know it. To obtain Data Access, the office’s Broker must sign and send a broker agreement to the MLS PIN office before they approve the Bridge application.
Contact information: MLS Property Information Network, Inc. 800.695.3000 ext. 7112 | f. 508.845.7820
What is MLS PIN?
MLS PIN, formerly Massachusetts MLS Property Information Network, was founded in 1997.
The name MLS Property Information Network was adopted in 1998. MLS PIN is the largest MLS provider in New England and ranks amongst the largest throughout the USA.
MLS PIN strives to offer accuracy and excellence using the best technology available for listing, searching, and connecting with buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals.
They state that their mission is:
” Give customers a competitive edge via comprehensive data, user-friendly technology, and exceptional service. With a subscriber base of over 45,300 real estate professionals, we’re just getting started.”
MLS PIN currently has subscribers from more than 25 states across the country.
The MLS PIN offers regular property data for more than 250,000 users. It is committed to serving up the tools their customer needs to succeed.
Their database has 31k+ listings for sale, over 3.7 million off-market listings, and complete public records for all of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and much of New Hampshire.
MLS PIN counties and cities coverage
- Beverly Hills
- Boynton Beach
- Citrus Springs
- Daytona Beach
- East Greenwich
- East Haddam
- East Hartford
- Fall River
- New Bedford
Why should you be a member of MLS PIN?
Being a member of MLS PIN can provide numerous benefits and help you succeed in the competitive world of real estate.
Joining MLS PIN doesn’t require any initiation fee. Instead, fees with MLS PIN are prorated according to when you enter the service. Moreover, having a MA license to subscribe to MLS is unnecessary.
MLS PIN is RESO certified, meaning that you will have access to the innovative RESO Web API standard as an MLS member.
Below is the suite list of tools you can benefit from as a member of MLS PIN:
- Supra Electronic Lockbox System
- Complimentary Mobile Site
- (EAS) Essential Appraisal Solution
- HomePath® for Short Sales by Fannie Mae
- Homesnap Pro
- Cloud CMA
- Down Payment Resource
- RE Technology
- PC Connection discount
- RPR™ (for REALTORS® only)
- Realtor.com® Professional Search
- Rental Beast’s Apply Now
Other customer benefits
- Real-time property matches sent daily to more than 250,000 consumers
- Reliable support
- Free hands-on training at convenient locations
How to join MLS PIN?
The steps for submission to MLS PIN can be found at https://www.mlspin.com/join
There are three options you can choose from:
For licensed brokers and agents who are part of an office subscribed to MLS PIN
For licensed real estate professional offices within any of the six New England states or New York.
For other real estate professionals working in New England.