Create a real estate website with MLS PIN listings
MLS Import connects you to MLS PIN listings to help you build your real estate website
How to get started with MLS Import
and MLS PIN listings
In order for you to get started and integrate MLS Pin listing into your real estate website, you will need to follow these steps:
- You will need a domain and hosting. If you plan to import thousands of listings, get a cloud based hosting service, and a dedicated virtual private server
- You will need to install WordPress on your domain and choose one of the 4 compatible themes: WpResidence, WpEstate, Houzez, Real Homes. The listings imported will be integrated in the themes and you will manage them with the theme functionality.
- You will need to get the MLS PIN API credentials from Bridge Interactive platform.
- You will need to subscribe to MLS Import plugin to connect to your MLS and start importing MLS PIN listings. The plugin subscription comes with a 30-day-free trial, no matter what plan you choose (monthly or yearly) and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
- You can contact us anytime for assistance with the MLS Import plugin setup and import process. You have a dedicated support system available in your MLS Import account.
How to get Access to MLS PIN
Web API via Bridge?
You can get access to RESO API through the Bridge Interactive platform. This platform is one of the most advanced and intuitive platforms that allows transporting property data that are built on trust, open technology standards in such a way that any organization can use it quickly and efficiently.
You must follow the below steps:
Data access is only available by brokerage, it’s not available by individual agents. To obtain Data Access, the Broker of the office, must sign and sent a broker agreement to MLS PIN office, before they approve the Bridge application.
Contact information: MLS Property Information Network, Inc. 800.695.3000 ext. 7112 | f. 508.845.7820
What is MLS PIN?
MLS PIN, formerly known as Massachusetts MLS Property Information Network, was founded in 1997. The name MLS Property Information Network was adopted in 1998. MLS PIN is the largest MLS provider in New England and ranks amongst the largest throughout the USA.
MLS PIN strives to offer accuracy and excellence using some of the best technology available for listing, searching, and connecting with buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals.
They state that their mission is:” Give customers a competitive edge via comprehensive data, user-friendly technology, and exceptional service. With a subscriber base of over 45,300 real estate professionals, we’re just getting started.”
MLS PIN currently has subscribers from more than 25 states across the country.
The MLS PIN offers regular property data for more than 250,000 users. It is committed to serving up the tools their customer needs to succeed. Their database has 31k+ listings for sale and more than 3.7 million off-market listings and full public records for all of Massachusetts and Rhode Island and much of New Hampshire.
MLS PIN Coverage
AVAILABLE CITIES :
- Beverly Hills
- Boynton Beach
- Citrus Springs
- Daytona Beach
- East Greenwich
- East Haddam
- East Hartford
- Fall River
- New Bedford
Why MLS PIN?
There is no initiation fee to join MLS PIN. Fees with MLS PIN are prorated according to when you join the service Also it is not required to have a MA license to subscribe to MLS PIN.
MLS PIN is RESO certified which means that as an MLS member you will have access to the RESO Web API innovative standard.
Below is the suite list of tools you can benefit if join to MLS PIN:
- Supra Electronic Lockbox System
- Complimentary Mobile Site
- (EAS) Essential Appraisal Solution
- HomePath® for Short Sales by Fannie Mae
- Homesnap Pro
- Cloud CMA
- Down Payment Resource
- RE Technology
- PC Connection discount
- RPR™ (for REALTORS® only)
- Realtor.com® Professional Search
- Rental Beast’s Apply Now
Other Customer Benefits
- real-time property matches sent daily to more than 250,000 consumers
- reliable support
- free hands-on training at convenient locations
How to join MLS PIN?
There are 3 options you can choose from:
- New Subscriber – For licensed brokers and agents who are part of an office subscribed to MLS PIN.
- New Office – For licensed real estate professional offices within any of the six New England states or New York.
- Comparable Access – For other real estate professionals working in New England.
The steps for submission to MLS PIN can be found here: https://www.mlspin.com/join