The MLSImport.com WordPress plugin now fully supports the Kanawha Valley Board MLS. Real estate professionals within the Kanawha Valley region can seamlessly integrate our plugin into their WordPress websites, facilitating the effortless import and display of up-to-date property listings.
About Kanawha Valley Board MLS
The Kanawha Valley Board of REALTORS® (KVBR) is a regional association representing local Realtors, Appraisers, and Affiliate members across the West Virginia region’s Kanawha Valley.
KVBR takes a leadership role in the real estate community by looking out for the interests of its members, highlighting their value to people looking to buy or sell real estate.
KVBR has a clear mission: to strengthen the real estate sector through effective leadership, innovative practices, ongoing professional growth, fostering community connections, and delivering valuable services to its members.
You can get more details about this MLS by visiting their website: https://www.kvrealtors.com/
How to join Kanawha Valley Board MLS
Begin by acquiring a West Virginia Real Estate License. Contact the West Virginia Real Estate Commission at 304-558-3555 for your license number.
You can also check your license status on www.arello.com. Remember, KVBR requires valid licensure for MLS access verification. Appraisers should ensure they have an active WV Appraisal License number. This initial step is crucial for gaining access to the MLS services.
Start the membership application process by following these steps:
- Online Submission: You can conveniently submit your application online by clicking this link https://www.kvrealtors.com/forms/realtor-appraiser-application/.
- Print and Mail/Fax: Alternatively, you can print the application and send it via mail to: Kanawha Valley Board of REALTORS® 2110 Kanawha Blvd East, Suite 201 Charleston, WV 25311 Fax: 304-344-4139
- For New Companies and Brokers: If you’re joining a new company, brokers must submit an MLS Participation Agreement, accessible through the provided link.
- Secondary Association Members: If KVBR is your secondary association, request your primary association to send a Letter of Good Standing to [email protected] or fax it to 304-344-4139.
KVBR Member Change Form
In this step, follow these instructions:
- Request your Broker or Office Manager to complete the downloadable .pdf form (accessible via the provided link).
- Send the completed form to the KVBR office via mail.
New Member Appointment
After completing the above steps expect the following:
- A confirmation communication via phone or email indicating receipt of all necessary paperwork.
- A New Member appointment will be scheduled.
- During this appointment, you’ll receive information about available services, your MLS login credentials, Supra key/lockbox service setup, and payment guidance on dues and fees.
Following these steps ensures a smooth onboarding process and prepares you to access the MLS services while benefiting from the offerings of the Kanawha Valley Board of REALTORS®.
For more detailed information, you can go here https://www.kvrealtors.com/interior/realtor-application/
What area does Kanawha Valley Board MLS cover?
The Kanawha Valley Board of REALTORS® is the largest Board of REALTORS® in West Virginia, and its MLS coverage extends across Eastern and Central West Virginia. This vast reach underscores its commitment to setting the benchmark for professionalism and leadership in the real estate industry.
The counties within the Kanawha Valley Board MLS scope include Boone, Braxton, Calhoun, Clay, Doddridge, Gilmer, Kanawha, Jackson, Lincoln, Logan, McDowell, Mingo, Putnam, & Roane Counties.
These are some of the major cities covered by this association: Madison, Sutton, Grantsville, Clay, West Union, Glenville, Charleston, South Charleston, St. Albans, Nitro, Ripley, Hamlin, Logan, Welch, Williamson, Hurricane, Teays Valley, Spencer.
How can you build a website with listings from Kanawha Valley Board MLS?
Here’s a breakdown of the steps to build a website with MLS listings from the Kanawha Valley Board MLS:
- Obtain MLS Access: Obtain necessary permissions and credentials from the Kanawha Valley Board MLS to access their database. This might involve obtaining API keys or other authorization details.
- Install WordPress: Set up WordPress as your website’s content management system (CMS).
- Choose a WordPress Theme: Select a suitable WordPress theme for your real estate website. Recommended themes include WpResidence, Houzez, or Real Homes. Explore their features on demo sites to make an informed choice.
- Theme Customization: Install and activate your chosen theme, then customize it to align with your branding and desired aesthetics. You can personalize various elements, such as colors, fonts, and layouts, to create a unique user experience. Consider seeking professional assistance if needed.
- Import MLS Listings: Use the MLSImport plugin to import property listings from this MLS into your website. Plugins like MLSImport can automate this process, ensuring your site always displays the latest listings.
By following these steps, you’ll be well on your way to creating a professional real estate website that showcases MLS listings from the Kanawha Valley Board MLS.
Remember to ensure compliance with MLS terms and data privacy regulations and to provide an intuitive user experience for visitors searching for properties in the region.
You can also watch this video and see how you can import MLS listings with MLSImport.com