Create a real estate website with Stellar MLS listings
How to use MLS Import with Stellar MLS
Import Stellar properties in a few easy steps:
- Install one of the compatible Real Estate WordPress themes. MLS Import integrates live Stellar MLS listings into WpResidence, Houzez, Real Homes, and WpEstate.
- Create an account with Bridge Interactive and get the Server token.
- Subscribe to the MLS Import plugin and connect to the stellar server via API.
- Select what Stellar listings to import. MLS Import will successfully create and sync the selected Stellar properties.
How to get Stellar MLS Web API credentials?
After joining Stellar MLS, you can access MLS data through a RESO Web API using the Bridge Interactive platform. There is no fee required.
Register your account in MLS GRID for agreement purposes
- Register to Bridge Interactive for API access https://bridgedataoutput.com/register
- Verify your email and activate your account
- Login in Bridge Interactive https://bridgedataoutput.com/login
- From the Data access section, request API access for Stellar MLS. Wait for the approval.
How to contact Stellar MLS
What is Stellar MLS?
Stellar MLS is the largest MLS in the State of Florida and the third-largest MLS in the United States, which until June 2019, was known as My Florida Regional MLS/MFRMLS.
It provides unmatched customer experience, service, and value to Real Estate Professionals across Orlando, Tampa, and other areas of Central Florida and Puerto Rico.
Stellar MLS currently offers its 70.000+ members a suite of over 24+ valuable and innovative products to help them to list properties, manage transactions and connect with customers.
Stellar MLS is committed to helping its members to achieve business success by actively seeking out and providing the latest and greatest technology and innovations available to the real estate industry.
It has a massive database of more than 5.6 million listings fully compliant with RESO standards, meaning brokers and agents can access trusted, standardized data.
Stellar MLS is proud to be Platinum Certified in RESO’s Web API Server and Silver Certified in RESO’s Data Dictionary standard.
Why Stellar MLS?
Stellar MLS provides an extensive network of listings, a wide assortment of tools, and top-notch service.
By joining this association network you will have the following benefits:
- access to 24+ products and services that power every aspect of your business in a rapidly changing industry.
- great exposure for you and your customers as Sellar MLS has the most expansive coverage area in Florida and Puerto Rico
- data integrity which translates into access to accurate and reliable listing data as they are RESO compliant.
- top-notch support & training.
- Stellar MLS serves over 64k+ brokers and agents in 20+ Counties across Florida and Puerto Rico.
Stellar MLS Coverage
The Stellar MLS has the largest MLS Coverage Area in Florida & Puerto Rico.
Trusted by 19 Realtor Organizations, Stellar MLS offers access to 16 Shareholder Organizations and 3 Customer Organizations: as listed below:
1. Bartow Board of REALTORS®, Inc.
2. East Polk County Association of REALTORS®
3. Lakeland REALTORS®
4. REALTORS® Association of Lake & Sumter Counties
5. Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
6. Osceola County Association of REALTORS®
7. West Volusia Association of REALTORS®
8. Greater Tampa REALTORS®
9. Englewood Area Board of REALTORS®
10. REALTORS® of Punta Gorda-Port Charlotte-North Port-DeSoto, Inc.®
11. REALTOR® Association of Sarasota & Manatee
12. Venice Area Board of REALTORS®
13. West Pasco Board of REALTORS®
14. Pinellas REALTOR® Organization & Central Pasco REALTOR® Organization
15. Ocala Marion County Association of REALTORS®
16. Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors®
17. Lake Wales Association of REALTORS®
18. Puerto Rico Association of REALTORS®
19. Okeechobee County Board of Realtors®
Shareholder and Customer Organizations
How to join Stellar MLS
Stellar MLS is available to:
- Realtor Associations.
To join must fill out the form from their site: https://www.stellarmls.com/join
Complete the application form on the website, providing all the necessary information and documents, such as your license and identification.
After submitting your application, you must attend a mandatory orientation session to learn more about Stellar MLS rules and procedures.
Once you have completed the orientation, you must pay the applicable fees to become a member of Stellar MLS.
After paying the fees, you will receive a login ID and password to access the MLS system.