What is the MIAMI Association of Realtors
and MIAMI MLS?
Founded in 1920,
The MIAMI Association of Realtors is the largest local association in the U.S that represents over 54,000 professionals.
It is the only Realtors Association in the world with 54,000 members, 225 international partners around the world and more than 150 products and services.
The MIAMI Association of Realtors is in constant and direct contact with local, state, and national elected officials: Florida Realtors, NAR, and other associations as it recognize the importance of the housing industry as the backbone of our economy. In this way, it is able to protect the real estate industry and identify ways to support businesses.
MIAMI Association of Realtors is comprised of the following four organizations:
- the Residential Association,
- the Realtors Commercial Alliance,
- the Broward County Board of Governors,
- the International Council.
MIAMI Association of Realtors vision statement is as follows: “MIAMI is the voice for real estate, influencing and shaping the industry.”
It has offices in 8 convenient locations:
- Miami Headquarters
- Coral Gables
- Northwestern Dade
- West Broward – Sawgrass
- Northeast Broward
- Southwest Broward – Hollywood
- Jupiter Office – JTHS-MIAMI
For MIAMI Association of Realtors (MIAMI) accessibility is important so they strive to provide to their members the content they need in the format they require. Miami has its own MLS known as MIAMI MLS.
MIAMI MLS is an important tool necessary to compete in today’s real estate market. It offers value for any real estate professional looking to grow their business.
MIAMI MLS has pledged to provide Buyers, Sellers, and Renters with the best and widest range of residential and commercial properties and services available.
Why MIAMI MLS?
MIAMI MLS can be accessed for FREE by members of the MIAMI Association of Realtors and paid by non-member Participants and subscribers.
MIAMI MLS data is accessed through a RESO Web API using the Bridge Interactive platform.
It holds the industry’s highest rating for MLS data integrity and standardization which is the certified Platinum RESO.
Below is a shortlist of benefits of using the Bridge platform:
- Flexible data retrieval
- Data quality
- No need to maintain a listings database
- RESO certified, standardized API functionality and field names
- Simple integration with multiple MLS
- No additional service fees from Bridge Interactive to access MIAMI MLS
How to become a member
of MIAMI Association of Realtors?
First, you must get the Florida Real Estate License. It has the below requirements:
- Complete 63 Hours of Approved Education
- Pass the Course Final Exam
- Submit Fingerprints
- Complete the Licensing Application
- Pass the Florida Real Estate Exam
- Activate License
In order to join the MIAMI Association of Realtors you must follow the below steps:
- Fill out our Online Application or Download and Print (PDF) New Member Application
- Real Estate License number. To check on your license number, go to http://www.myfloridalicense.com.
- E-mail address
- Payments may be made by credit card online (MC, VISA, American Express, Discover).
MIAMI Association of Realtors has the option to get the agents transferred and to apply to the global membership.
How to get access to
- Log into the Miami Gateway https://www.miamirealtors.com/
- Click the Bridge icon.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions for the Bridge platform
- Click Agreements to create a new agreement
- Click Next to agree to the terms and complete the questionnaire if required. Once complete, Bridge will notify the other parties in the agreement to review.
MIAMI MLS API access